Thursday, November 27, 2008

Fox News Interviews Auction Wally He Promotes Bonanzle


What a fabulous day for Bonanzle yesterday! First Bonanzle was recently nominated for the Small Business Computing 2009 awards as the best eBay alternative! Bonanzle was in the top FIVE! Not to bad for a site that came out of Beta in September of this year! You can read Bill's Blog about it here and make sure you go and vote! http://www.bonanzle.com/blogs
This is wonderful news for all of the folks that are working so hard to get Bonanzle to become a household name! I think we got the gold star today! It sure feels like it anyway!

As if this was not a super thriller for our day here at Bonanzle, I get an e-mail from the one and only Auction Wally saying, "I was interviewed by Fox News it will air tonight at 10PM" This is just to much! Well let me say it doesn't surprise me to hear that Auction Wally has been interviewed by Fox News, I mean lets face it, the man knows his business! If you did not see the show you can watch it at this link. http://www.myfoxboston.com/myfox/
It is well worth the click on over to check it out! As with all of Auction Wally's shows this interview is very informative!

I am so very proud to be part of such a wonderful community!

http://www.bonanzle.com

2 comments:

  1. The internet is all "abuzz" over Bonanzle, and for good reason too.
    I cast my vote for Bonanzle. I thoroughly enjoyed the interview also, of course had to love the Bonanzle mention too.
    Auction Wally truly knows his business, commits to his branding and is a true asset to the Bonanzle Community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonanzle has achived two great mentions this week....and this site deserves both!
    The dedication of the owner, Bill Harding and his small staff as well as the sellers on Bonanzle is causing this site to reach new heights by leaps and bounds.
    Way to go Bonanzle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments welcome!