Monday, October 27, 2008

Bonanzle's Tickle Me Tuesday

"Tickle Me Tuesday" is tomorrow at Bonanzle! This will be a great shopping day! "Tickle Me Tuesday" is the day that Bonanzle Booth owners set sales or specials. Each Bonanzle Booth owner has some sort of special. The participating Bonanzle Booth owners is growing every week. This will be the third TMT and as of this moment there are 43 participating booths this week and growing. That is one BIG mall with lots of sales all going on all day! I love shopping at Bonanzle. I can talk with the sellers and ask questions at that moment, not having to wait for e-mails to go back and forth. I don't have to leave my house, don't have to use my gas, it is delivered right to my door. The only thing I have to do is get to the door before the kids do with all of the holiday shopping that I have been doing. Even if it's not for them, they seem to tell everything that they know. There are so many items to choose from with a listing count of 245608 and 6386 users this morning, you are bound to find what you are looking for. We are still in 11th place, unofficially, on the PSU listing counts board this morning. Oh, I love Bonanzle!

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/BrightestBlessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments welcome!