Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Why Do Your Holiday Shopping at Bonanzle


This has been the easiest holiday shopping that I have ever done. Maybe because I am older.... I have been shopping on Bonanzle for the last couple of weeks. Everything that I have bought has arrived and really nice! Bonanzle Booth owners have been so helpful! This morning I bought a PSP for my son! I didn't have to leave my house, use my gas or wait in lines to checkout. I was also getting with the sweetest lady that owns Bonanzle Booth At The Boutique arranging what I needed to get for that difficult someone. She came back with a GREAT gift basket idea! She will not be sending it out until the last week of November, this means I don't have to store it! Wonderful! It also means that it will all be fresh! You can't ask for anything better than that! http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/attheboutique Not to mention the price was just super! I couldn't have went into the store and bought the items for what the total price was! Just a wonderful transaction! I also have a 74 year old mother that is so hard to buy for. She however, loves t-shirts and I found the prettiest t-shirt for her at Felicitations Bonanzle Booth. http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/Felicitations Along with t-shirts this lady has the nicest note cards! Quilts and other things in her Bonanzle Booth! There is some much more shopping to be done before I can really say that I am done. Bonanzle has just been a dream come true for me this year! With 250942 listings and 6508 users this morning, those numbers make for some great shopping! We are still #11 on the PSU listing count board, that is still unofficial, but hoping that changes soon. Remember for those of you that don't like to use electronic payment, most Bonanzle Booth owners still take Money Orders. Happy shopping to you!

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/BrightestBlessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments welcome!