Sunday, October 26, 2008

More Great Finds At Bonanzle

I was doing the excited happy dance yesterday! I received my Nintendo64 system with Star Fox game from Steelhorserider's Bonanzle booth! (http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/steelhorserider)
Found out that my grandkids wanted a GameCube system from my son. Well now I guess I will go back and see what Vince has in the way of this system, the holidays are fast approaching. Love the real time chat at Bonanzle. Vince is there, I inquire, he listed a "package" deal for me, system, extra controller, and games it is on it's way! I will be the great grandma this year. Let me tell you about another new Bonanzle Booth RLilGems' located at http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/RLiLGems they have the kewlest jewelry! Their prices are awesome! I was browsing and seen the prettiest pair of Sterling Silver .925 - Mother of Pearl Earrings. However, I was wondering what the backs looked like. Again the real time chat came in really handy and they were in their booth. I asked if the backs looked like the front and within seconds, there was a picture of the backs. Well, this was a gotta have pair of earrings for me. I got them within a couple of days, sent across the country and they are beautiful! I have marked gemjane's miniatures Bonanzle Booth located at http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/gemjane
as a favorite for this spring. She has the most colorful flower bulbs in here booth and again her prices are wonderful.
These tulips and Hyacinth's will be my pet project next spring! They are just gorgeous! My yard is going to be so colorful! Love to garden! I have so much more shopping to do for the holidays and Bonanzle is making it very easy! Bonanzle listing count this morning is at 244681 with 6289 users! We are still 11th unofficially on the PSU listing count board, however I believe that Bonanzle will be in the top ten Monday! Remember those of you that still don't like to use electronic payments, most Bonanzle Booths still offer Money Orders. Come on over to Bonanzle and meet a few nice folks and happy shopping!
http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/BrightestBlessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments welcome!