Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My First Purchase On Bonanzle Was At Bubble Bars!


I must say that I tend to shop where I sell. I just figure it's good business. So I found this wonderful little booth called Bubble Bars. I just had to have a look, it couldn't hurt, she was having a Bonanza! What's a Bonanza you ask? It is a scheduled sale set up by the booth owner. She was having 20% off! Yes! So off to shopping I went. It was very easy to drag your item to your shopping cart and move on. I purchased these items called bath bombs. Now for those of you that don't know what they are, besides the fact that you can choose over 460 scents, they are beautiful! They are all handmade and made to order, in your color, design and scent. They are huge bigger than a tennis ball. I also purchased soap that was in the shape of a shot glass and smelled of spiced rum. It really looks like a shot glass with contents, very kewl and all of it is soap. Not a container containing soap! Hairspray in over 460 scents! WOW! Now to pay my bill. For the first time ever, I was using Google Checkout to pay for my items. It was so easy and fast. I waited a couple of days and received my goodies. Before opening the box, I could smell the wonderful smells of my items, I was so excited to be opening my box. These bath bombs made my entire house smell absolutely wonderful! I have to caution you though, this has now become an addiction! I can't wait for her next Bonanza which is October 4,2008 at noon Texas time. A great seller with wonderful handmade products made just for you! She answers her e-mails and ships promptly! She has a great passion for what she does and all of your items reflect it! You can find her at:
http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/BubbleBars

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/BrightestBlessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments welcome!