Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Bonanzle Booth, Brightest Blessings Wiccans


Like I said in an earlier post, I had started out on another site, however I had to keep raising my prices to cover the never ending fees. I didn't want to continue to raise prices so I was invited by someone to come and have a look at Bonanzle. WOW! I sure am glad that I took a few minutes of my time to check them out. I was told that it wouldn't take me 60 seconds to make a listing, yeah right, I thought. No kidding, Bonanzle is truly a one click listing procedure and it can be done in under 60 seconds. You can even crop your pictures at the same time, so everything is done, bam. My wooden Book of Shadows are all handmade my me. Special orders are always welcome. They can be safely expanded to 4 inches and larges if needed. Easy to take apart and rearrange your book when needed or to add to it. My tarot boxes are also handmade by me. Your tarot deck will fit nicely in them or can be used to hold stones, herbs or what nots on your altar. My latest are the complete altar kits. The wooden boxes hold everything neatly in them. I make the clay chime candle holers and the incense burners are also made of clay. What you see in the pictures are what you are getting. I set everything up to take the pictures and then tucked everything back into their wooden boxes. They are great for someone that travels or has a small apartment. There are also bracelets and a couple necklaces with pentacles, triquetras and my favorite are the pentacle hidden in the circle of hearts. Then there are of course those little gotta have items too. Grab yourself a cup of your favorite herbal tea and come check out my Bonanzle Booth located at: http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/BrightestBlessings

The listing count this morning is at 160107 with 3691 users!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments welcome!